High-quality, Wide-band, Optical Digital Transmission
and Camera Control System
The Camera Control Unit CU-HD1500 provides significantly reduced power consumption and improved functionality. SDI(1080i/720p/480i/ 576i )
inputs/outputs are offered as standard. This flexible system is capable of providing many modern HD/SD-SDI video signals required by today's HDTV
program production demands.
Constructed full complement of Serial Digital Interfaces is provided as
- HD-SDI OUT x6 ( For High-speed motion output Link A/B/C x2 )
- HD-SDI OUT x2 [Embedded audio available]
- HD-SDI or SD-SDI OUT x4 [ x2/x2 Embedded audio available ]
(SD-SDI 16:9/4:3 switchable)
- HD-SDI or SD-SDI WFM OUT x1 [ Embedded audio available ]
- HD-SDI or SD-SDI PIX OUT x1 [ Embedded audio available ]
- HD-SDI or SD-SDI RET In x6 [ x4 for VF / x2 for Floor monitor ]
High-performance SDTV down-converter
- Due to the use of an independent and separate processor located
in the CU-HD1500, detail can be adjusted for the SD video outputs
without affecting the HD video signal outputs.
- SD aspect ratio is switchable between 16:9 and 4:3.
The HDTV up-converter for displaying the SDTV return signals in the
HD Viewfinder is provided as standard with the CU-HD1500. The up
converter is of a line-correction type capable of displaying 1080
effective scanning lines. In addition, AUX and Return color signals
can be displayed in the TFT-LCD color viewfinders offered.
High-quality digital transmission using optical fiber cable.
An HFOC (Hybrid Fiber Optic Cable) is used to connect the camera
adaptor (CA) and the camera control unit (CCU). The 6Gbps signals
are transmitted using two spectra of 3G-SDI to ensure high-quality
and wide-band transmission.
The effective HFOC length can be up to 4,000m (13,200 feet) with
no utility power and up to 10km with normal single mode fiber (2
required per camera).
SDI Embedded audio Two channels of MIC audio can be
embedded in HD-SDI/SD-SDI output.
TRUNK DATA (RS-422 or RS-232C (option))
TRUNK VIDEO (1080i)