Flexible Choice of Camera Control Units
The CU-HD1000-S8 CCU serve
applications for Studio and Field production.
The CU-HD1000-S8 offer the ability of 50/60Hz line
power switching. This is compliant with RoHS directives* and as a
standard function, the ability to output 1080i (50/59.94) or 720p
(50/59.94). Its reduced size (half-rack width/ 3RU' s high), weight
(7kg approx.) and improved power consumption make it ideal for OB
applications**. CU-HD1000-S8 also includes a unique optical power
meter that indicates the status of the HFOC.
This CCU is of easy-to-maintain modular design; employ the same
control panels, data cables and peripherals. Other common CCU
- Simultaneous HD-SDI and SD-SDI outputs
- VBS and RGB or Y, B-Y, R-Y component outputs (CU-HD1000-S8)
- 4 auxiliary returns (CU-HD1000-S8)
- Dedicated teleprompter channel
- ARIB-type color bar output
- 2 channel balanced analog Mic audio outputs or embedded
HD-SDI digital audio.
- Genlock with composite or tri-level sync
- 2-tally (Red/Green) system.
- 2-channel, 2W/4W intercom system.
- RS-232C remote control
- TRUNK (RS-422) option
- RoHS stands for the "restriction on the use of certain hazardous substances
in electrical and electronic equipment". It is a European Directive aiming to
control the use of certain hazardous substances in the production of new
electrical and Electronic equipment (EEE).
- (See detailed specifications on the last page of this brochure)